Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Breaking Dawn Tag

Hey guys! thanks for visiting.. i have been really busy and haven't got a chance to update my blog in a couple of weeks.. but i finished some more projects... finally!

first in a tag i did for Bona's twilight tag swap "Breaking dawn" the last in the series of the twilight saga. this was for team jacob.
One side is jacob in human form when he finally imprints on Reneesme.. in the book it talks about how

" Everything inside me came undone as i stared at the tiny porcelain face of the half-vampire, half-human baby. all the lines that held me to my life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings to a bunch of balloons. everything that made me who i was - my love for the dead girl upstairs, my love for my father, my loyalty to my new pack, the love for myother brothers, my hatred for my enemies, my home, my name, my self - disconnected from me in that second - snip, snip, snip - and floated up into space. i was not left drifting. a new string held me where i was.... the gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where i stood. it was the baby girl in the blond vampire's arms that held me here now. Reneesme..

i love that quote.. and i think it really represented the book from jacob's perspective. the other side was jacob in wolf form.. in the beginning of the book before jacob came back to Forks. he spent most of his time in wolf form. so there is a moonlight scene. also the element of surpise was fabric. but i actually used rabbit fur.  i wish i could have found some brown fur to blend in more with the pictures.

thanks again for visiting. Please check back for more projects from me!
ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment